**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Golden Teacher Mushrooms & MelMac Mushrooms] - [LowPriceBud] - [July]

Golden Teacher

I was overall very calm, relaxing experience with only mild visuals but a strong body component. I was with a couple of friend and had a very good time.

I did not feel any disconfort being in public and i also felt very uplifted. I would recommend to anyone who is new to this drug. Do it with friends. I have noticed a positive difference in my energy level and my mood.

MelMac

The result of my high with this strain is a psychedelic trip: a mind-altering experience that changes your perception of space, time, and sense of self. Feelings of nausea, anxiety, discomfort can happen and make it worse in uncomfortable environments. It help me with everyday stress and tension. It also seems to be helping me have more focus and a little improvement in cognitive function.