**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Gorilla Jane - July 2022

Dutch Treat
Genetics : Northern Lights x Haze

I've only had this strain once way back in the day and I always remember weed YouTuber Jolie Olie aka Customgrow420 saying "if it ain't got that twang it ain't the real thang." I always found that funny/curious. This one definitely has IT but that's for the second paragraph. Buds are beautifully vibrant and colourful with an impressive dusting of frosty white trichomes and wild clusters of fire-orange pistils. Firm and compact with a fresh, sticky texture and lovely trim job.

The nose is amazing on this Dutch Treat. Very sweet and fruity, bordering on tropical with this cherry/strawberry thing going on met by accents of pine and wood. The flavours are also enjoyable, leading with a sweet, fruity accented smoke followed by undertones of woodsy pine. The burn could be a bit better as it's more pepper than salt but it doesn't seem to impact the taste or smoothness and produces a medium sized oil ring.

Effects are beautifully dialed in with a solid potency to match, getting the best of both worlds as it starts out as very peppy, euphoric and outgoing all while shedding away stress and anxiety. Only in it's latter stages does it become more of a relaxed, laid back buzz but without ever feeling heavy and tired, making it a flexible strain for anytime of the day.

Slurricane x Trophy Wife
Seen my fair share of Slurricane crosses but I am not at all acquainted with this particular strain. Gorgeous visuals as plump, round buds sport a mixture of light greens and purples. What really stands out most however is the plethora of blazing orange pistils heavily covering the surface alongside a frosty dusting of long stalked trichomes. Not a whole lot of visible heads to be seen however. Dense and snappy in texture with an a average stickiness.

This flower carries a very herbal, sweet and floral scent followed by a delicate purple punch backing from the Slurricane. Not the strongest nose but it does emerge a little more post grind. I get Sundae Driver vibes from it. The flavour is also quite herbal and flowery with a subtle sweetness coming through, burning to a salt & pepper ash followed by a small oil ring.

A medium potency, well rounded buzz, coming on swiftly within the initial few minutes. It begins with a noticeably calming and relaxing body load that promotes a carefree, stress free vibe, especially once paired with it's mellow euphoria. Very focused and mentally calming as well, going hand in hand as a midday smoke that never cripples productivity too much.

Master Kush Ultra
Had a chance to check out a few different strains from Gorilla Jane and decided to begin with this lovely Master Kush Ultra. Arriving as a large, dense, sticky, resin packed nug that is well trimmed and rather frosty too with just a few lonesome leafs poking out. Some slight fox tailing going on, giving it a very chunky appearance. Gums up the grinder quite efficiently as well.

The nose on this one is dank, heavy diesel fuel with a kushy, floral backing. Really pungent stuff and easily stinks up room once out of the jar. The flavours are more or less the same, leading with a sharp, heavy diesel flavour followed by dank and floral undertones. Joints burn with a medium sized oil ring and greyish, salt & pepper ash. Very smooth for a gassy smoke and not a lung puncher at all.

As anticipated the effects are heavily relaxing and sedating but not so much all at once as it slowly builds into it. A few puffs and you can already feel every tense muscle loosen up as well as a calming wave of serenity wash over the mind. Heady, euphoric vibes are met by body buzzing, couch locking ones over time that can easily develop into a nap, deeming effective as a night time smoke.