**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Arenal Volcano Mushrooms & Triple Chocolate Brownie 150MG Edible] - [LowPriceBud] - [September]

Arenal Volcano

Absolutely legit. Had a great trip at the cottage. Trying a new product online I started slow. Did a .5g dose for the first hour, started to feel really good 45min. In. Then I felt safe to eat more. I ate 2.5g more and for the next 5 hours was in a great euphoric state. All my pain went away. This one is really a “Golden teacher”. You feel mellow and mildly euphoric with this one. Funny hallucinations, happy vibes, slight distortions. I’m talking about 2grams.

Triple Chocolate Brownie 150MG Edible

I could give this to a friend and wouldnt notice it has weed in it by the taste. But then he would feel a great time haha. I took it all and after 75 mins it started to kicks in. Felt really happy and uplifted. Took it at work and i did what i had to do very well. I got a high of about 2 hours. I would recommend to anybody who love chocolate cookies with a light high.