**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[MAC-1 Resin & Alice in Wonderland Shatter] - [LowPriceBud] - [September]

Mac 1 Resin

One of my top 3 all time favourites ! Such a strong and nice clear headed head high. Potent balanced pain relief. I am two weeks into recovery fromhand surgery. MAC1 resin has been a great pain reliever in between doing inactive pendulum exercises. Very relaxing but without the couch lock unless you want it. Smooth hits on 4.2v vape battery. It's very mellow and well balanced and just kind of boosts your norm. I would recommand this strain specially for pain releiver.

Alice in Wonderland Shatter

Great smoke...VERY STRONG HIGH! Old world premium quality sativa. Potent as heck but non overwhelming. Very energizing lift that you'll feel this rush immediately, not even after your first toke but DURING it, it's that quick. Able to write this review now on it. Focused, chill, positive vibes. Hard to beat a sativa like this. 10/10