**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Alaskan Thunder Fuck Shatter & Girl Scout Cookies Shatter] - [LowPriceBud] - [September]

Alaskan Thunder Fuck

What a pleasant surprise. Oh yeah. A very bright and clear headed high. Definitely great for depression, stress too I assume, since I can’t seem to remember anything bothering me. ATF is a very uplifting high. All smiles. One of my go to strains. It has an uplifting effect good for daytime use. Great daytime get up and go!

Girl Scout Cookies

Its a great cross of strains. I love the durban poison rush at the start then classic og indica effects everytime. Extremely positive and great vibes with this! Rare to get where i live but once in my vaping device this stuff is absolutely delightful strain on all aspects. Taste is superb, helps with pain, insomnia and mood swings. Few extra hits and you’re sleeping like a baby