**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Death Bubba Shatter & Green Crack Shatter] - [LowPriceBud] - [September]

Death Bubba

Wonderful pain relief! We have smoked for over 20 years, almost every strain you can think of , Death Bubba is a strong strain and does the job well for us vetrain smokers and the first few hits gives that nice head tingle and tickle in your throat. We would highly recommend you try it out !! You feel free, painless and relaxed. One of The best weed I've tried.

Green Crack

Awesome strain! Gives me energy. Very uplifting. Depression and anxiety erasing. The name sounds intimidating, I know.. The highs not crazy or anything. this strain really makes you feel better and happier. Def recommend. Super potent! . It gets up to go and tastes amazing as well! Stay high! Great for pain, but it's not for lightweight smokers. Pleasant taste. Heavy smoke, so don't toke deep or you'll hack.