**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Do Si Do Shatter & HuckleBerry Weed] - [LowPriceBud] - [September]

Do Si Do

A constant favorite it combines happy thoughts with the super calming effect that makes everything more interesting with effective pain relief and zero paranoia or anxiety. One of the best strain out there for chronic pain and Arthritis. Light tasting got me lifted some then it does sock ya one in a pleasant way😁 definitely recommend for those in pain. Makes my body feel light but mentally wow..good strain , highly recommend.

HuckleBerry

Hands down best looking nugs i have ever seen. All of my friends was like '' WHATTT, DAMNNNN''. Fruity tasting and really soft smoking. Daytime smoke it makes you uplifted. High wont last that long but it's worth it. Good tought and everything makes you happy! Must try if you can buy it! I will certainly pick it again when its available!