**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Gorilla Grapes/Limitless labs shatter/death bubba wax/Bud Empire Sept 22/Incentivized

Wanted a few grams limitless shatter back in stock so I put in an order and they sent me an affiliate review pack. Inside a well taped box was double vac seal products, in seal zip bags. They paid for the purolator upgrade.

I rate the Gorilla Grapes solid quad/AAAA+ They have it listed through mids size for value (Vino og Glue)
Bag appeal spear shaped nugs crystal coated, hairs, grape skunk musky nose, grape skunk stone fruit coffee taste, smooth, super POTENT
bad couch lock to the glue genes, helped with eating nausea, pain
I like limitless labs shatter I find it terpy. I didnt like the taste of the banana runtz is a green banana pepper taste, but was good for nausea, sativa leaning. But I also got a couple other grams of the new strains to try. Its back in stock and sale priced $90 for 7 grams.
I loved the wax it was smooth, my tolerance is up, but I liked the texture and is value priced 20 gram or less with bulk