**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Darth Vader Weed & Fruit Punch ] - [LowPriceBud] - [November]

Darth Vader

I Love this strain. this is definetly one of my favorite strains I've ever smoked since I've been smoking weed. The look of this nugs is just incredible to me, very birght color and a great mix of green purple and black. The taste was very good i could not describe it. This had a good flush so it burn perfectly and no chemical taste. I would recommend this strain for sure and it get you uplifted and happy with a nice relax touch.

Fruit Punch

Amazing strain. Huge fluffy nugs with really long orange trichromes it almost looks like bigfoot hair. Tastes super nice. Good socialable talkative and engaging strain. I love driving on this stuff too. Just as potent as it is tasty! This flower is grade AAAA ! I reccomend ALL sativa or SDH consumers to get some ASAP! Enjoyable right down to the last crumb! Your gonna be super high in the head but not lazy at all. This is the perfect strain for me