**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

TopshelfBC - Great white shark - Nov/22

MOM Name:
TopShelfBC
Overall rating out of 10:
Email/password
Ordering & Pricing:
Straightforward pricing (they got rid of their buy 2 oz get 10% off, buy 3oz get 25% off etc, thankfully), great bulk discounts.
Communication:
Rarely have to email but they’re quick. I asked about a shipping cutoff time and they replied in a few hours.
Packaging:
Box/ plastic bag/ heat sealed. Then in a custom ziplock.
Products / Photos:
Great white shark - mostly medium sized buds with Great consistency. Spongy, busts up fluffy but compacts if rolled. Smells like lemon zest and earth. Translates well to the flavor. Smooth smoke, no punch to the chest and no coughing either. Hits quickly with a mood boost and feeling of talkativity. Good for getting shit done around the house, or just with your morning coffee. Smoking too much will put you in a great mood but will have you couxhlocked plying video games instead of being productive. Overall great smoke for the daytime which is what I wanted.

https://imgur.com/gallery/7wKkac7

Incentive for Customers:
$10 worth points
Notes:
My favorite MOM, always great.