**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Juicy Fruit AA+, Golden Pineapple AAA, Gas mask AAAA, Purple Ripper AAAA/ BUZZ EATERY/ EARLY Nov 22

I bought a QP Juicy fruit AA+ off BUZZ just to have in the vape and test as he has super cheap bulk and wholesale. I had won a giveaway so he added the flower into my prepaid box with the edibles.
He sells on discord and via email
It came vac seal, inside a large ziplock bag. I was happy with the value what I received. I did get some of the terps coming through at the end of bowl
Gas mask AAAA
Decently sized crystal coated, rubber diesel terps with sweet cherries coming through, potently smacks
Golden pineapple 50/50 strain AAA good value pricing was in my prize pack round warm ripe pineapple taste
Purple Ripper AAAA
This one was big on bag appeal. pretty crystally purps and dank terps, nice experience did better in a vape
Use code SWEET5 first time at this vendor takes bitcoin and etransfers https://discord.gg/ttRrweE74e
or or via email ecolibidooo@gmail.com

Follow me on IG at Booti_buds