**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Elephant Garden - Black Gas / Tropicana Cookies - Jan - Updated

Black Gas from Elephant Garden
Black Gas 1
Black Gas 1
Black Gas Final Pic 1 small.jpg (722.69 KiB) Viewed 828 times
70% Indica

Cross: The Black X Gas Mask

Nose: The nose was piney and gassy with some lemony citrus and some spicy flower. It was very pungent.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was great, and it was a little bit sticky.

Taste: It had a strong flavour but it was more earthy and green tasting. It still had some spice to it as well as some gas and a bit of woodiness.

Burn: The burn was great. The ash was light and clingy, and it gave off lots of heavy smoke.

Potency/Effects: I got a bit of a punch in my nose from it and it bult up well into a good potency level for me. It wasn’t crazy buzzy, but it had some sedative effects that made me feel weighed down and a bit sleepy. It put me in a chill mood. It would be good for night and late-night use.
Overall score – 4/5
Black Gas 2
Black Gas 2
Black Gas Final Pic 2 small.jpg (688.24 KiB) Viewed 828 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/

Tropicana Cookies - Elephant Garden - Jan - Update #1

Tropicana Cookies from Elephant Garden
Black Gas 1
Black Gas 1
Black Gas Final Pic 1 small.jpg (722.69 KiB) Viewed 806 times
Hybrid

Cross: Girl Scout Cookies x Tangie

Nose: The nose had a big sweet and sour orange smell and some hints of a woody spice. It was very pungent.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was great, and it was a bit sticky.

Taste: The taste was also quite big and pungent, but it was not as pleasant as the nose. It was more earthy and punchy like wood oil.

Burn: The burn was a bit off. The ash was very salt and peppery and a tiny bit flaky. The smoke was a bit lighter too.

Potency/Effects: It wasn’t punchy at all, and it took a bit for it to build up. The potency level was on the lighter side for me. It was a mellow all over buzz that left me very functionable and able to think clearly. It had a bit of a buzzy pep to it. It would be good for daytime.
Overall score – 3/5
Black Gas 2
Black Gas 2
Black Gas Final Pic 2 small.jpg (688.24 KiB) Viewed 806 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/