**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Golden Teacher Mushroom & AMG Hash] - [LowPriceBud] - [January]

Golden Teacher

The first time I tried Golden Teacher mushrooms, I was young and wanted an adventure. In hindsight, it was helpful that I had friends with me who knew what to expect and were not afraid. We all hung out in the woods until they started to kick in, then we went to a party. What captured my attention was the reflections of the glass on all the cars and windows. I observed that I was not hallucinating in the sense that I was not seeing something that was not actually there. Instead, my sober mind had been filtering out the information that was generally ignored anyway. “I felt like the Golden Teacher mushrooms had rebooted this system and I was wide open. The reflections on the glass may have had a more vibrant color, but they were always there. Anyway. Pretty cool adventure haha =)

AMG Hash

The buzz is slightly better than the Superman hash, but I don’t think by much. I found it to be very smooth, a distinct but pleasant taste but not harsh. It burned nicely in a joint a provided an even buzz, some euphoria and some couch lock as the buzz carries on. I personally enjoyed it and for the price you won’t get this quality hashish anywhere else. It deserves five stars in my book!
good taste and nice buzz