**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[MAC weed & Do Si Cake weed] - [LowPriceBud] - [January]

MAC

I’m an indica guy. Sativa hybrids are rare for me as I’m usually looking for pain or insomnia relief. Having said that, if I hurt a little during day but need to still work this strain is it. I find it pretty mild, but I am a 30+ year daily user. It’s uplifting but relaxing, so I don’t feel that sativa anxiety effect I some times get. My only regret is after rationing what I had for a long time, I’m almost out. So delicious and great hybrid . Very balanced and overall great for evening as well . Strong and long lasting !

Do Si Cake

Very gassy smell. Has gas taste on exhale also. High is pretty good as well. I can definitely feel the calming effects of this strain immediately after taking 1 hit. I can feel the inflammation from my fibromyalgia and arthritis begin to subside about 5 minutes after the first hit and it really relaxes me and took away my anxiety feelings. Definitely going to be a favorite of mine. Had small buds but berry potent strain. Enjoyed it overall.