**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Hashberry & Watermelon ZSkittlez] - [LowPriceBud] - [January]

Hashberry

5 stars just for some amazing sleep! Besides that, it even tingles my nose as a nice hash would do. I have been a serious smoker for 25 years. Hashberry is not for anyone without serious medical issues. Very strong, very very helpful with pain, and will knock out a rhino! Love it. This is a great indica for smart people who like to relax and unwind without going brain dead or paralyzed. Better for night but not too heavy for afternoon or day use in smaller does.

Watermelon ZSkittlez

Very fruity strain, love vaping it. Very reminiscent of watermelon candy and skittles and very pungent odor and high. All around fire! Smokes like it sounds it would. Great late afternoon strain. I’m mostly a sativa guy, though this one has its moments. Definitely makes me a bit giddy, and, totally slows my past sativa high. Great for relaxing, that will eventually lead to sleep. What I really like, is the fact that it doesn’t smash me in the head like most indicas do, and put me out. It gives me a bit of time to relax, and enjoy the high for awhile before crashing. The smell is amazing and the flavors are incredible.