**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Girl Scout Cookies Shatter & DoSiDos Shatter] - [LowPriceBud] - [January]

Girl Scout Cookies

As a patient, that deals with daily migraines, this is the ideal strain to address that, hands down! It does have that sweet cookie-like smell, very tasty! The first long toke …… airy, sweet, strong rush and near immediate high then smoothed out into a good comfortable feeling. One of the best strains u can find if u haven't smoked it u r missing out... perfect Indica leaning hybrid that will put u down if u smoke a good amount...one of best smelling looking smoking strains available get if u can. Really takes edge off.

DoSiDos

Great smell and taste. Very relaxing high, easily one of my favorite strains after trying. I love the exhale as much as the inhale. The flavors are one of the best I have ever smoked. Do-Si-Do effect on me was a stout Indica strain. Great evening end of the day. Use it after a hard day of work and play. Pleasant aroma, with ammonia notes. This is one of the best sleeping strains around. Also, this strain promotes deep thoughts. Highly recommended.