**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kannabu - Mochi / Pink Runtz - Jan - Updated

Mochi from Kannabu
Mochi 1
Mochi 1
Mochi Final Pic 1 small.jpg (617.88 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
Balanced Hybrid

AAAA

Cross: Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies

Nose: The nose was a bit lighter compared to the others in this round. Like the visuals it was more dark and dank in the nose with some musky woodsy smells coming from it.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was good, and it was not sticky.

Taste: There was much more to it in the flavour. It still had the woodiness to it but it was more spicy than the nose.

Burn: The burn was good. The ash was a tiny bit salt and peppery, but it gave off some heavy smoke.

Potency/Effects: There was a little bit of a punch to it and it took a bit to build up. When it did it was a good potency level for me. It was quite buzzy with a mellow vibe in my body and a bit of pep in my head. It would be good for day and evening.
Overall score – 4/5
Mochi 2
Mochi 2
Mochi Final Pic 2 small.jpg (649.47 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/

Pink Runtz - Kannabu - Jan - Update#1

Pink Runtz from Kannabu
Pink Runtz 1
Pink Runtz 1
Pink Runtz Final Pic 1 small.jpg (634.19 KiB) Viewed 968 times
Balanced Hybrid

AAAA

Cross: Zkittlez x Gelato or Rainbow Sherbet x Pink Panties

Nose: The nose had a powerful spicy runtz smell to it. It took a bit to get the sweet pink out of it. It was quite pungent.

Stickiness/Moisture: The moisture level was good, and it was not sticky.

Taste: The taste was also very pungent with a musky spice and some woodsy flavours to it.

Burn: T The burn was good. The ash was a tiny bit salt and peppery, but it gave off some heavy smoke and it wanted to stay lit.

Potency/Effects: There was a good punch to it, and it built up well into a high potency level for me. I got a heavy body buzz and an uplifting energetic head buzz from it. It was a nice combo of effects which would be good for daytime and evening.
Overall score – 4/5
Pink Runtz 2
Pink Runtz 2
Pink Runtz Final Pic 2 small.jpg (662.09 KiB) Viewed 968 times
Check out my Webpage! Your MOM hub!
Click Here ~~>>
https://mcdaddy.ca/