**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Chronic Farms Review - January 2023

MoM/Retailer Name

Chronic Farms

Strains

Pink OG
This is a beautiful example of a strain I’ve never tried until now. Nice colours to these nuggets that have forest greens with dark purple hints throughout. Covered in milky trichomes with clusters of orange pistils peaking through. Very dense and sticky texture that has a great cure.

This strain has a nice pungent mix of sweet and “gassy” fuel like aromas that also contains some floral and subtle earthy notes. The aromas of this strain translated nicely into the taste for an enjoyable full flavoured smoke.

Fairly potent long lasting high on this one, that’s quite spacey and uplifting and soon morphs into more of a mellow and relaxed feeling. Definitely the kind of stone that can leave one lounging around. Enjoyable strain that I would say is more suitable for a slow day.

Gas Face
This strain has a gorgeous dark purple appearance throughout mixed with forest greens & tons of milky little trichomes covering these nugs. The pistils have a darker orange colour. Structure on this nugget was quite dense/compact with a slightly crisp but sticky texture and tight trim leaving only a few sugar leaves.

The aroma coming from these buds were quite nice. A pungent dank gassy vibe that’s met with earthy notes and subtle sweet hints. The gassy notes came through very well into the flavour with a subtle sweet and soft earthy essence in the aftertaste. The smoke on this strain was very nice with a light ash.

With long lasting effects that started quite uplifting and heady at first, but soon eases its way down through the body leaving me with a relaxed high that was moderately sedating while my mind was drifting away into happiness. I found this was a great treat after a busy day.

Bubba OG Kush
These nugs have a pretty dense, compact and slightly sticky bud structure, forest green appearance with clusters of orange pistils and coating of milky trichomes covering these buds. Fairly tight trim, leaving only a few sugar leaves.

This example has a gassy aroma mixed with some earthy and subtle peppery notes. The aroma of this strain translated into the flavour with the gassy notes coming through strong, with a subtle sweetness mixed in the taste.

For me the high started with an uplifting heady feeling leaving me in a happily hazy state, that soon turned into a nice chilled out body stone. I find this is a good strain for a peaceful and relaxing evening.

Mac 1
This example has a very dense and slightly crisp texture. The colours were a delightful mixture of greens and dark purples throughout, with bright orange pistils and a thick coating of gorgeous trichomes. Pretty tight trim, leaving only a couple sugar leaves present.

I found the aromas of this example have a sweet, creamy profile with a slight nutty aroma in the mix. The aromas translated with a sweet creamy essence coming through in the flavour that also contains some soft earthy notes on exhale.

The high started out for me with more of a heady uplifting effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill stoney vibe. I found for me this was an awesome strain for anytime of the day.

Sunset Sherbert
This strain has a nice mixture of greens with dark purple streaks throughout, tons of beautiful milky little trichomes covering the whole of these nugs. The pistils have a soft orange appearance to them. The structure on these buds were very dense and compact with a slightly crisp outer texture and tight trim leaving only a couple tiny sugar leaves.

The aroma coming from these buds were very nice, with a pungent sweet candy, creamy and slight funkiness in the mix. Upon smoking I instantly notice the aromas were translating very well into the flavour with the sweetness in the aroma powering through into the taste.

With a long lasting stone that started a little hazy and heady at first, but eased its way down through my body leaving me with a relaxed vibe that wasn’t sedating while my mind was drifting. I found this was a great treat after a busy day, that can also be enjoyed throughout it.

God’s Gift
This chunky nugget has a pretty dense, compact and sticky bud structure. Forest greens with subtle purple tones mixed throughout. Clusters of orange pistils with a nice coating of trichomes covering these buds. Fairly tight trim leaving only a few sugar leaves.

This strain has sweet and “gassy” aromas mixed with some herbal notes. The flavours of this strain translated nicely with sweet, kushy, and slight earthy vibes coming through in the taste.

For me the high started creeping through my body leaving me in a happily hazy state, that soon turned into a nice relaxing and slightly sedating high that can take you out of the moment. This was a good strain for a peaceful and relaxing evening.

Tropic Thunder
Nice shades of green on this bud that are accompanied throughout by purple tones & bright orange pistils with a nice coating of milky trichomes. Dense and slightly fox tailed structure on this nugget that has a great cure and moderately sticky texture.

A strong tropical like sweetness coming from this strain that has an added subtle citrusy funk in the mix. The aromas translated quite well into the taste with more of a citrusy funk. An even burn with a light ash that had some peppery specks throughout.

Pleasant high on this strain this seems to start with an uplifting feeling that gradually makes its way through the body for a mellow calming body high without much sedation. I would say this is a great strain that could be enjoyed anytime of the day.

Samples were provided for an honest and unbiased review.
@Lovelypeace420