**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Elephant Garden Review - January 2023

MoM/Retailer Name

Elephant Garden

Strains

Blackberry Cream
These nugget’s have a beautiful appearance to them. With shades of green on these
buds that are accompanied by purple tones throughout & light orange coloured pistils with a thick coating of milky trichomes. Very dense & compact structure with a sticky texture to these nuggets that have a tight trim leaving almost no sugar leaf.

A pungent creamy sweetness coming from this strain. The aromas also have a soft nutty and subtle fruitiness in the mix with light herbal notes. Everything translated into the smoke nicely with the sweet notes powering into the aftertaste. Even burn with a clean ash.

Enjoyable high on this strain that seems to start with an uplifting spacey feeling gradually making its way through the body for a mellow calming body high without any sedation. I would say this is a great strain that could be enjoyed anytime of the day.

Animal Gas
This is a strain I haven’t had the pleasure of trying many times before. These buds had a forest green appearance while hiding purple streaks with clusters of fiery red pistils. These nuggets had an overly dry outer texture with milky little trichomes coating the buds and a nice trim.

These nugs had a muted smell but still retained some musky, earthy & gassy aromas with a subtle hint of pine. I felt the aromas translated pretty well into the taste with the subtle piney smell it had coming through stronger in the flavour, and a bit of an earthy aftertaste.

The high started out for me with more of a heady uplifting effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill stoney vibe. I found for me this was an nice strain for chilling.

Rockstar
Has a very nice array of green and purple shades mixed together. Clusters of orange pistils with a coating of sparkly trichomes. These nugs have a dense & compact bud structure that has an overly dry texture. Tight trim on these buds leaving very little sugar leaf.

Gassy, sweet and earthy aromas that also carried a subtle herbal spice. A nice taste with the flavours translating more softly into the smoke that has a slight herbal aftertaste. Clean burn with a light ash.

The high from this came on fairly fast with a happy spacey feeling that not long after eased through my body into a slightly sedative body high. This was an enjoyable strain for an evening after a busy day.

Gas Mask
This example of gas mask has a very dense and crisp outer texture that’s slightly sticky. The colours were a mix of darker earthy greens with subtle streaks of purple and orange pistils. Beautiful coating of sparkly trichomes.

The aroma from these buds had diesel notes that are mixed with a subtle spice and rich earthy hints. Upon smoking I notice the aromas translating very well into the flavour with an added subtle woody/spicy aftertaste.

With a nice stone that started a little hazy and heady at first, but sinks its way down through the body leaving me in a calm and relaxed state. I found this was a great treat after a busy day.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420