**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Pink Tuna Weed & Durban Poison Diamond] - [LowPriceBud] - [March]

Pink Tuna

Thick gas and pretty strong and calming yet uses pink by keeping u awake as its sibling not as sedating as black tuna(strongest one I tried) so pink tuna is the like the one so far for giving you a strong enough indica yet can be used daytime for medium to advanced tokers especially. Very strong, hits like a truck. Great body high. Not for beginners. Dank spicy taste as the smell.

Diamond - Durban Poison

Probably the best sativa i’ve ever tried! Super smooth, relaxing but not sedative. Tasty bubblegum, earthy, wintergreen and licorice flavors. This high is energetic but not sloppy or manic; it comes on fast, so you'll want to ease into the experience. Great stuff! If i could only get one strain of weed for the rest of my life, and I could choose any possible past, existing, or yet to be made-up strain, I would choose this strain. Number one, desert island, go-to strain out there for me. Up North does it perfect here in Illinois. Never disappoints.