**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kannabu Review - March 2023

MoM/Retailer Name

Kannabu

Strains

Double Runtz
Mixture of dark purples mixed with some forest greens & milky trichomes covering these nugs. Clusters of bright orange pistils. Structure on these nuggets were dense/compact with a slightly crisp outer texture and alright trim leaving only a couple sugar leaves.

Muted aromas from this strain with herbal and subtle funky notes that came out slightly more once ground up. Aromas translated into the flavour with an earthy taste and added soft spice leading into the aftertaste.

The stone started quite uplifting and heady at first, but gradually eases its way down through the body leaving me with a relaxed vibe that wasn’t sedating. I found this was a great treat after a busy day, that can also be enjoyed throughout it.

Gelato 33
This example of gelato 33 has a mix of light greens with some beautiful dark purple hues and clusters of orange pistils throughout. Very dense and compact bud structure with a decent trim and lovely coating a milky trichomes covering this nug.

Great mix of aromas coming from this strain. With a gassy, sweet and funky smell that also had a slight earthiness. The smoke on this is quite enjoyable, all of the aromas translated into the taste quite well.

The high from this came on fairly fast with a happy spacey feeling that quickly eased through my body into a somewhat sedative body high. leaving me in a state of relaxation. This was a nice strain for an evening after a busy day.

Gelato 41
This strain has a forest green appearance mixed with subtle purple hints throughout & milky trichomes covering these nugs. The pistils have an orange colour. Structure on these buds were dense/compact with a sticky texture and tight trim leaving only a few tiny sugar leaves.

With a sweet funkiness that’s met with fruity notes, some gassy hints and a slight earthiness. The sweetness was coming through into the flavour with a soft woody essence in the aftertaste. The smoke on this strain was nice with a spotty ash.

With decent effects that started quite uplifting and heady at first, but gradually eases its way down through the body leaving me with a relaxed high that was moderately sedating. I found this was a great treat after a busy day, that can also be enjoyed throughout it.

Gary Payton
Mixture of forest green shades with subtle purple hints throughout. Nice coating of milky trichomes with orange pistils. Spongy texture with a compact structure and nice trim leaving only a couple sugar leaves intact.

Aromas were muted with some subtle nutty, earthy and sweet notes coming through more once ground. The fragrance of this strain translated into the taste alright with an earthy aftertaste.

Soon after smoking this strain had me feeling a hazy and heady feeling that quickly leads into the body for a stone that I’d say is short lived.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420