**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Canna Firm Review - March 2023

MoM/Retailer Name

Canna Firm

Strains

Ice Wine
Absolutely gorgeous appearance with a mixture of purple colours to this nugget that has some lighter greens hidden within. Thick coating of sparkly trichomes with clusters of soft orange pistils. Dense chunky structure to this nugget that has a sticky texture.

A soft sweet creamy aroma coming from this one that’s mixed in with soft earthy notes and subtle fruity hints. Upon smoking I notice the aromas translating well into the flavour with a subtle sweet and fuel like aftertaste.

The high was great as the smoke on this strain. With a long lasting stone that started a little hazy and heady at first, but sinks its way down through the body leaving me in a calm and relaxed state. I found this was a great treat after a busy day.

Crepes
Visually it’s quite a gorgeous strain. Nice mixture of green and purple hues throughout with clusters of bright orange pistils. Thick coating of milky trichomes covering these nugs. Very nice and sticky texture to these nuggets that have a dense structure and tight trim.

The aroma from this was great. With it having a pungent sweet, dank and creamy smell with some soft fruity notes. Taste upon smoking matched up nicely with the aromas, leading to a flavourful smoke while carrying a subtle sweet funk in the aftertaste.

The high started out for me with more of a heady effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill stoney vibe. I found this to be an awesome strain for any day.

Nillaz
Beautiful mixture of green shades with purple tones throughout and orange pistils. Thick coating of milky trichomes completely covering these nuggets. Sticky texture to these buds that have a slightly fox-tailed structure and tight trim.

Aroma coming from these nuggets were quite nice. With a pungent sweet funkiness
that’s met with notes of fuel, and slight nutty/creamy hints. The aromas were coming through very well into the flavour with a subtle sweet essence in the aftertaste. Even burn with a clean ash.

The high started out for me with more of a heady effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill vibe. I found this to be an awesome strain for a slow day.

Sled Dawg
This is the first time I’ve had the pleasure of trying this awesome strain before. It has a beautiful mix of green and purple shades throughout these buds with orange pistils covering them. The structure of these buds were quite dense with a sticky texture that had a thick coating of sparkly little trichomes covering these nugs.

A subtle mix of earthy, sweet and slight fruity/citrusy aromas with soft notes of spice. Aromas translated into the taste with more of a sweetness that’s followed by subtle earthy and citrus flavour coming through. Alright burn with a salt and pepper ash.

The high on this strain was enjoyable. I found it started quickly and lasted quite long with a nice cerebral feeling. A happy going high that leaves me and any worries melting away. I find this one can be enjoyed throughout the day.

Golden Goat Budder
Soft malleable waxy texture that has a golden brown colour. Sweet and herbal aromas that also contain a subtle pine fragrance. The high from this started out sativa leaning for me with a uplifted happy feeling that not long after smoking that turned into more of a slight haziness with a mellowed vibe.

Sour Diesel Shatter
Amber in colour with a pull and snap like consistency.
This shatter had a slightly sweet herbal taste that also carried hints of pine.
The stone started a little hazy and cerebral at first, but eased its way down through my body leaving me with a chill body high that wasn’t sedating. I found this was a great treat that can be enjoyed throughout the day.

Chemfire Shatter
This strain has a forest green appearance mixed with subtle purple hints throughout & milky trichomes covering these nugs. The pistils have an orange colour. Structure on these buds were dense/compact with a sticky texture and tight trim leaving only a few tiny sugar leaves.

With a sweet funkiness that’s met with fruity notes, some gassy hints and a slight earthiness. The sweetness was coming through into the flavour with a soft woody essence in the aftertaste. The smoke on this strain was nice with a spotty ash.

With decent effects that started quite uplifting and heady at first, but gradually eases its way down through the body leaving me with a relaxed high that was moderately sedating. I found this was a great treat after a busy day, that can also be enjoyed throughout it.

Kootenay Sour Patch Gummies
Each package comes with ten little sour patch shaped gummies that are are each twenty milligrams. These little treats had a hard chewy texture with a coating of sour sugar, so the taste of the candy changes from sour to sweet. Assorted fruity taste depending on which candy you choose. Unfortunately these little gummy snacks didn’t personally bear any effect for me so I cannot comment on the stone.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420