**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Chronic Farms Review - March 2023

MoM/Retailer Name

Chronic Farms

Strains

Orange Push Pop
Nice mixture of light green and purple tones on this one. Clusters of orange pistils with a coating of milky trichomes. Dense & sticky bud structure with an alright trim leaving a couple tiny sugar leaves behind.

I found this one has sweet, gassy and citrusy hints with subtle herbal notes. The aromas translated with the sweet, citrus and herbal notes coming through into the taste nicely.

With an enjoyable stone that started a little hazy at first, but eased its way down through my whole body leaving me with a relaxed body high that wasn’t sedating. I found this was a great treat that can be enjoyed throughout the day.

Huckleberry Diesel
I haven’t had the pleasure of trying this strain before. The colours on this nugget had a mixture of forest green and purple streaks in the appearance. It maintained a slight stickiness in texture and dense structure with orange pistils and coating of milky trichomes covering this nug.

The fragrance from this bud had a sweet fruity nose with hints of diesel and berry with a slight earthiness. The aromas translated into the taste with a rich earthy flavour that maintained a slight sweetness. burnt with a salt & pepper ash.

The high started out pretty uplifting and euphoric that later turned into more of a relaxing stone but didn’t leave me tired or feeling bogged down at all. I felt this is a great strain for anytime of the day.

Rockstar
Has a very nice array of green and purple shades mixed together. Clusters of orange pistils with a coating of sparkly trichomes. This nugget has a dense & compact bud structure with a sticky texture. Tight trim on this bud leaving little sugar leaf.

Gassy, sweet and earthy aromas that also carried a subtle herbal spice. A nice taste with the flavours translating more softly into the smoke that has a slight herbal aftertaste. Even burn with a salt & pepper ash.

The high from this came on fairly fast with a happy spacey feeling that not long after eased through my body into a slightly sedative body high. This was an enjoyable strain for an evening after a busy day.

Mike Tyson
This nugget has a nice green appearance with hues of purple throughout and clusters of orange pistils. Nice sticky texture with a dense structure and coating of milky little trichomes coating this nugget with an alright trim.

This one has a pungent diesel and earthy aroma with a subtle sweetness in the mix. I felt the aromas translated with more of a chemical aftertaste that lingers on the tongue.

The stone from this strain started off with a cerebral uplifting feeling that quickly transitioned into a relaxing body high that turns somewhat sedating. Nice strain that can be enjoyable in moderation throughout the day.

Northern Lights
This example has a very dense and sticky texture. The colours were a mix of earthy greens with subtle streaks of purple. Nice coating of milky trichomes with clusters of orange pistils. The cure on this was great with a pretty tight trim.

The aroma from this bud was a tad muted. Some gassy notes that’s mixed with earthy, pine and light notes of spice. Upon smoking I notice the aromas translating nicely into the flavour with an added subtle woody/spicy aftertaste. Clean burn with a salt and pepper ash.

Fairly potent long lasting high on this one, that’s quite spacey and uplifting. It soon morphs into more of a mellow and relaxed feeling. Definitely the kind of stone that can leave one lounging around.

Lindsay OG
This strain has a nice appearance, sporting forest green colours with hues of purple hidden through these buds. An array of orange pistils with a covering of sparkly trichomes that has a dense bud structure and sticky texture.

The fragrance of this strain was unfortunately a bit muted but sprung to life once ground up. The aromas I was getting were a mix of earthy, pine and subtle hint of diesel. The mix of aromas came through quite nicely into the flavour with the earthy and diesel hints coming through in the aftertaste.

The stone started a little hazy and heady at first, but eased its way down through my whole body leaving me with a relaxed full body high while my mind was drifting away into happiness. I found this was a great treat after a busy day, that can also be enjoyed throughout it if much isn’t planned.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420