**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Juicy Fruit & Runtz ] - [LowPriceBud] - [March]

Juicy Fruit

Great taste for sure. Hit you like a freight train thou. More of a sativa feel, with a great body high. This is a great strain to kick back and have some social time with friends, face to face not social media 😂😂I'm also a combat veteran and this is especially needed for my PTSD/Anxiety, and back pain. Classic strain. Smells & tastes literally like juicy fruit. Its been forever since I had it but it's definitely worth trying if it's around. Smokes awesome. Pure heaven. Defiently puts me at a different level.

Runtz

This time I tried "runtz" but man that stuff is potent. I'm a avid smoker!!!!!! But cheesy n corn this was freaken hella good. This strain is great for a chill relaxing day or evening. Helps to relax enough to drift into a good nights sleep. Doesn’t require a lot to get the wanted effects. One of the best if your looking for relaxed, movie watching or documentary watching tv. It totally held you feel at peace. Great for bedtime.To me it smokes like a hard indica.