**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Master Kush Ultra & Zkittlez ] - [LowPriceBud] - [March]

Master Kush Ultra

I fell in love with this strain from the moment I inhaled. Instant mood elevator and fun strain. Very good to relax the muscles as well. It helps me with my racing thoughts, anxiety, and insomnia! I love the heavy indica body feeling as it calms my mind. Does the job just right. I'll definitely be getting this strain again. Exactly how I remember it. Spiky Olive Green Nugs w a super hefty coating of Milky Honey Golden Trichomes that leaves your fingertips w that ooeygooey sticky ickyy gummy feeling.

Zkittlez

One of the most tasteful and delicious strains here. Its just a joy to smell it, grind it and vape it. Very relaxing strain thus low thc doesn’t mean its weak - i got ripped properly few times after being a but too greedy on tokes. Other times a but weaker. I would sat get this on if you want to feel a bit high, not too roasted, whilst at work or smthng. Helps to kill time greatly still leaving you fully functional. Just like the Skittles candy, it can get old when over consumed. I would buy this strain in small amounts of flower just to enjoy the amazing flavor and great aftertaste.