**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Pink Gas & Black Cherry Punch ] - [LowPriceBud] - [March]

Pink Gas

Awesome strain, hits you head high first then slowly takes ahold of your body. Warm feeling, relaxation, couch lock. Keep toking it and it will restart all over again. Not for social events, makes your eye puffy and your eyelids heavy. Starts in your eyes and head, then your whole body is just tranquillized. . A definite winner in my books and I go through an awful lot of strains lol. If you are smoking to control anxiety, pain , or other issues this will do the job 100%

Black Cherry Punch

Spicy, earthy, woody flavour, with lots of pine on the exhale. The high is awesome, knocking even this experienced user out for the evening. Couldn't recommend more! The smell is glorious and it tastes good. I'm the type that likes to lay and drift in and out of conciousness. This is the perfect strain for that. 5 stars across the board! Very heady, euphoric buzz with deep relaxation and total pain relief! Perfect for an evening at home, I'm all smiles!!!!