**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kannabu Review - May 2023

MoM/Retailer Name

Kannabu

Strains

Bubblato
Beautiful mixture of dark green and purple tones throughout with clusters of orange pistils. Thick coating of milky trichomes completely covering these nuggets. Sticky texture to these buds that have a dense structure and tight trim.

Aroma coming from these nuggets were quite nice. With a pungent sweet funkiness
that’s met with notes of fuel, and slight nutty/creamy hints. The aromas were coming through very well into the flavour with a subtle sweet essence in the aftertaste.

The high started out for me with more of a heady effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill vibe. I found this to be an awesome strain for a slow day.

Classic Runtz
Mixture of dark purple tones with green hints within. Beautiful coating of milky trichomes with orange pistils. Nice sticky texture with a compact structure and decent trim leaving only a couple sugar leaves intact.

With a gassy, creamy, and fruity-candy like smell mixed with a light funk. Upon smoking everything matched up great with the aromas while a sweet creamy vibe came through a bit stronger in the aftertaste. Even burn with a clean ash.

Soon after this strain had me feeling a hazy and heady feeling that leads into a nice relaxing stone that I’d say is long lasting. Find this strain is quite nice after a busy day to wind down.

Blanco
This strain has nice mixture of green and purple shades throughout. Clusters of orange pistils with a beautiful coating of milky trichomes. Very dense and compact structure to these buds with a tight trim.

Has a sweet and creamy profile mixed in with some nutty, gassy and subtle funky notes. The aromas translated into the taste with the sweet creamy profile coming through. Clean burn with a light ash that has some peppery specks.

The high started out for me with more of a heady uplifting effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill stoney vibe. I found for me this was an awesome strain for chilling.

Death Pink
This strain has a dense compact structure & sticky texture with a mix of forest greens and subtle purple hues throughout accompanied by clusters of orange pistils and coating of milky trichomes. Tight trim leaving little sugar leaf behind.

A gassy and floral aroma with some earthiness. The aromas translated with more of a spicy, diesel and earthiness in the flavour that still maintained what I would describe an almost chemical/gas like kushy taste.

For me the high started creeping through my body leaving me in a happily hazy state, that soon turned into a nice relaxing and slightly sedating high that can take you out of the moment. I find this is a nice strain for a peaceful and relaxing evening.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420