**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Pacific Grass/ End APRIL/ Faded Live Resin PENS

I ordered several more strains because I loved them so much last order.
I got a free silicone pipe with a glass bowl in my order which was processed fast with very nice packaging materials.
High quality extract with purple lotus light up, slim and window to see level left.
I Liked the strains I got last time, but Blueberry Og was a standout this time. Spicy into a dank blue terps, and the effects are euphoria and chill, a favorite strain of mine and this product did not disappoint. I also got Maui Wowie an energetic toasted coco pineapple and skunky Orange Crush had the juicy fruit aftertaste. I reordered Death Bubba because it was my favorite and also very medicinal. Currently there is just Mandarin Cookies instock and I really recommend these and hope they restock. Super convenient in bed or on the go. Never plug and good value and potent. I plan to use my points and scratchcards from this order to grab more soon.