**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Zookies & Dolato ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Zookies

Smoked alot before this strain but after a couple hits I could feel eyes get heavy, also nice and relaxed. Very good 50/50 novice smokers 1 or 2 hits should be enoff for a hour of bliss. Moderate smokers half joint. he nose is excellent and it tastes awesome. The buds I got are nice grape sized pieces with a glossy coating of trichomes and an amazing covering of fire orange hairs. This has a decent cure and the smoke is smooth but getting to brave may choke you. The effects hit quickly and are very euphoric. I love the way it makes me feel. A good bowl gets me to a really calm and euphoric state that really has some similarities to both of its parents. It does give cotton mouth but overall this is a great hybrid and one that is easy to smoke on and if your familiar with it's genetics and a fan it wont let you down pending grower.

Dolato

Everything I'm looking for in a mid day or evening medication. Relaxing but not lazy feeling. Really starts to ease pain after about 10 minutes. Then the buzz progressed nicely over the course of a couple hours. Pretty strong effects when vaped, nice taste. Not much to complain about. A+ Great relaxing smoke after a long night, but didn't knock me out. I could smoke this strain any time of day. Tastes great but isn't too stinky, if your not in... if you have shitty neighbors.