**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Kali Mist & Pink Gas ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Kali Mist

Best Sativa I have ever smoked! Extremely happy, giggly, and easily amused! I was soaring for hours! Definitely perfect for any user with any level of experience. The high rolls up on you gently and leaves you relaxed with a sense of energy and a light pang of hunger. The flavor is fantastic, a mix of both sweet and spicy flavors, and it has an incredibly smooth exhale. Kali does wonders for my anxiety and helps me to eat, even when I've had an incredibly stressful day at work. All in all, an A+ strain.

Pink Gas

Awesome strain, hits you head high first then slowly takes ahold of your body. Warm feeling, relaxation, couch lock. Keep toking it and it will restart all over again. Not for social events, makes your eye puffy and your eyelids heavy. Starts in your eyes and head, then your whole body is just tranquillized. This is my go to sleep strain. Also pretty looking nugs