**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[White Tahoe Cookies & Blue Magoo Cookies ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

White Tahoe Cookies

Very straight to the point. Sensation outstanding as I struggled to stay awake after a period of time. Such a compressed strain. I knew it was going to be good because it’s an indica dominant strain. But this gives me the best high. So smooth and sensual. It’s the ideal after work high; clear-headed but with a pretty heavy body high. Good for watching movies, music, video games, etc. What if I just texted this whole review to my family thread…. like it doesn’t sound that bad but they’d probably be thinking like “huh, that was odd…maybe he’s losing it?” Maybe I am, dad. Maybe I am.

Blue Magoo Cookies

Really loved this one, it has an extremely fruity smell even taste fruity with tight blue buds and dont let the apparent low THC get you down cause it hits pretty hard you will totally be couch locked. Blue Magoo always brightens my mood and relaxes me. I strongly recommend it to anyone using weed to combat anxiety. Pretty dense nugs, smells pretty good. Honestly not the prettiest bud I've ever smoked. But looks aren't everything.