**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Watermelon Zkittlez & MAC ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Watermelon Zkittlez

Very fruity strain, love vaping it. Very reminiscent of watermelon candy and skittles and very pungent odor and high. All around fire! Smokes like it sounds it would. The high is fantastic. I stubbed the absolute SHIT out of my toe a few hours ago, and it has definitely helped with the pain. Ready to drift off to sleep with less pain is a strain I’ll keep going back to. Also helps for inflammation

MAC

I’m an indica guy. Sativa hybrids are rare for me as I’m usually looking for pain or insomnia relief. Having said that, if I hurt a little during day but need to still work this strain is it. I find it pretty mild, but I am a 30+ year daily user. It’s uplifting but relaxing, so I don’t feel that sativa anxiety effect I some times get. So delicious and great hybrid . Very balanced and overall great for evening as well . Strong and long lasting !