**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Wonder 1g Mush Chocolate Bar & Wonder 3g Chocolate Bar ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Wonder 1g Mush Chocolate Bar

Very good chocolate bar. You wont even taste mushroom! After eating it you can expect to start having a buzz 45-90 min later. Everytime i took this, i found myself being very happy, in a very good mood. Having actually the time of my life. I tried it while gaming that was excellent. Very focused state. I even won a warzone game as a casual gamer lol. I had my buzz for around 3 to 4 hours. No bad ending. I would recommend to everyone who is looking for a light but awesome trip!

Wonder 3g Chocolate Bar

Me and a friend took this togheter! Blood orange is not the best tasting but it might be just me! We each took 6 squares before starting our shift at work. We work in cleaning house. It took 40 min for my friend to start being giggly and laugh at everything. For me it took a little more time i would say around 70 minutes. Once we both got high we were impressed how focused and fast we were working. We were able to talk and talk like we never did before. I find myself with alot of energy and i was ready to clean another house lol. All around we got a perfect afternoon togheter at work! Will sure do it again ;)