**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[HuckleBerry & Death Bubba ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

HuckleBerry

Excellent, Excellent Excellent. Hits high in the looks, smell, taste and effects departments. Extremely well balanced and best enjoyed on a Saturday afternoon or after the work day is over and you just want to relax but do small tasks. Great happy energizing effects that are perfect for waking me up when I'm feeling lazy in the afternoon. And that flavor - super sweet blueberries, almost like blueberry jam or something! Purple colors just impressed all of my friends lol.

Death Bubba

Very good smoke, love the smell. I have little time after smoking this bud before I must lie down as I get extremely relaxed and sleepy. Gives me a deep sleep every time. It starts with a nice uplifting effect,then a hazy sleepy feeling overcomes me. I like it for sleeping as I find it extremely hard to stay awake afterwards. I'd say not for the faint of heart or beginners!! First time!!! Take it slow ! Is definitely a strong creeper! .plant grows amazing indoor and outdoor!! Overall Solid strain