**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Ghost OG & Strawberry Haze ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Ghost OG

I f****n love that strain. It is named appropriately the way it sneaks up on pain and anxiety for me. I take 2-3 hits and I'm calm and my pain is gone. I recommend for pain and stress relief. The flavor is very mellow and the buzz very relaxing. Nice before bed for a relaxing sleep. Best strain on the market! But you can't find it! Very hard to find actually!

Starwberry Haze

Definitely a spacey strain. strawberry seems to be a nice one for playing music or making art - immediately after smoking it i wanted to pick up an instrument and relax. i prefer strains that encourage me to be more focused, but playing music with this strain was pretty comfortable for me. i found it easy to get into a sense of flow or trance while playing, and i was more inclined to experiment a little. overall i don't think this is going to become a go-to strain for me, but it certainly wasn't an unpleasant experience. // effects: creative, body high, spacey