**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Banana Punch & Peanut Butter] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

Banana Punch

Banana Punch is the cross of Banana OG and the famous Purlple punch, and the result it is a tasty hybrid with potent indica effects, perfect for insomnia or couch locking, a mood boost, cerebral high can be spotted at first too. perfect for evenings like waching a movie, going for a walk, social activities, or simply going to bed. the buds look amazing, small dense nugs with colorful tones of dark green and purple spots. some buds can look completely purple with dark green spots and bright orange pistils, looks very interesting and amazing. the smell goes like a berry, earthy and sour aroma, kinda fruity, spicy with a touch of banana. for the taste, it tastes like this berry fruity and spicy banana like i said, the buds are sticky to the core, covered in crystals. the effects as mentioned, cerebral high at first with a mood boost and then a smooth relaxing body and over the eyes high that lasts for hours. careful with the dose, it can put you out to sleep. An amazing strain, all well balanced in all the areas, it has the looks, the effects, the smell, the flavor. Excellent pick

Peanut Butter

Just tried it for the first time. Yes it smelled like a jar of p-butter. Initially I was skeptical. It looked kinda spindly and sparse. But one puff into it, I got a head rush on the exhale, finished a bowl. It gave me a spurt of energy as well as a nice head buzz. Gives a good head high and can be heavy on the body. Has some nutty taste to it, dense but squishy nugs. Good for nausea nerve pain and sleep.