**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[White Rhino & Sunset Sherbet ] - [LowPriceBud] - [May]

White Rhino

Great punchy head high followed by a long whole body high Good for sleeping, couch-locker. Had several separate batches of this now and its becoming a quick favourite. Beautiful buds. Sticky grind. Great dry vaped. It does hit you though. For a indica. Lots of laughing. Was not totally couch bound. I like that. Delivered a good stone ..2 hrs. Great with tunes. Some on line chatter..And then a awesome sleep. If you like Indica dominant strains that pack a punch, this is for you!

Sunset Sherbet

1st Bowl and I'M A FAN. super smooth with a cereal milk/fruity pebbles kinda taste. Very quick effects. Initially you get euphoric, pain starts to lessen, then carefree and pretty chatty. It keeps you productive and moving around but with the nice body high of an indica strain. I suffer muscle stiffness and it really helps to alleviate it completely. 11/10 next to Banana OG