**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Kannabu Review - June 2023

MoM/Retailer Name

Kannabu

Strains

Platinum Cookie Breath
This one has a dense bud structure with a slightly sticky texture. The colours were a mix of light minty greens with some purple hints on parts of the buds, soft orange pistils with a thick coating of milky trichomes. The trim was nice with only a couple sugars leaves present.

The aromas for this strain have a sweet, earthy mix with its own unique funk i find some breath strains carry. The aromas translated quite well into the smoke that has a subtle musk mixed with a slightly sweet and earthy aftertaste that made for quite the interesting smoke.

The high started out for me with more a of heady uplifting effect, not long after I started feeling the Indica effects on this one coming through leaving me slightly relaxed.

Grape Candy
The appearance on this grape candy had a beautiful mix of purple and green shades with bright orange pistils. These nuggets were fairly compact with a slight sticky texture. Okay trim leaving only a couple sugar leaves still present with a lovely coating of milky trichomes.

In regards to the aromas I was getting a sweet fruity aroma with some creamy and berry hints. The aromas translated nicely into the taste with a sweet and fruity flavour coming through the most.

The high started out for me with more of a heady effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill vibe. I found this to be a nice strain for a slow day.

Biscotti Pancake
Visually it’s quite a gorgeous strain. Nice mixture of forest greens throughout with orange pistils and subtle purple streaks. Thick coating of milky trichomes covering these nugs. Very fresh and sticky texture to these nuggets that have a dense structure and a tight trim.

The aroma from this was great. With it having a pungent sweet, dank and creamy smell with some soft fruity notes. Taste upon smoking matched up nicely with the aromas, leading to a flavourful smoke while carrying a funk in the aftertaste.

The high started out for me with more of a heady effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill stoney vibe. I found this to be an awesome strain for any day.

Death Bubba
This example has a very dense and sticky texture. The colours were a mix of earthy greens with subtle streaks of purple. Nice coating of milky trichomes with clusters of fiery pistils. The cure on this was great with a pretty tight trim.

The aroma from these buds were a tad muted. Some gassy notes that’s mixed with earthy, pine and light notes of spice. Upon smoking I notice the aromas translating nicely into the flavour with an added subtle woody/spicy aftertaste. Clean burn with a salt and pepper ash.

Fairly potent long lasting high on this one, that’s quite spacey and uplifting. It soon morphs into more of a mellow and relaxed feeling. Definitely the kind of stone that can leave one lounging around.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420