**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

[Blue Mataro & Grape Runtz ] - [LowPriceBud] - [July]

Blue Mataro

holy smokes its a potent high. I felt my knees buckle, and I can't remember doing that since I first started smoking. It's an intense body high, so rookies beware, this strain will knock you out quick. The taste reminded me of Whiskey for some reason, overall. It has that pleasant caramelized apple-barrel sort of aftertaste that is a potent taste to it, so It's an interesting strain for sure, in my opinion. Definetly award winning.

Grape Runtz

Hits super good helps relax you and put you in a different state of mind allowing you to just sit there puff and relax in comfort.This strain is amazing, I've savored every puff of it. I feel blessed to have found it and to have been able to afford it. It provides amazing orgasms. Only a few other strains I've experienced caused arousal as intense as this beautiful girl. Super chill to due to the linalool, perfect stain for what I go through in life. It actually really helps with my insomnia as well since it's great at combating pain and linalool is naturally sedative