**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Supreme Weeds Ontario MOM service Review

So I got an order in from supremeweedsontario, because why not check out the local variety, right?

They use age verification, which in my mind, sets services like this apart from others, because it shows that they care to ensure their product stays out of the hands of minors!!

I ordered from them using the code “4free” so I figured, why not review the portion of my package that they give away? After all, what sets companies apart from the others, is what they’re willing to do for you, to ensure that you as the consumer are happy!

So first, this is my first experience with mail order bud that didn’t come from one of the major government sources.

What I found, was amazingly fast shipping. In less than 24 hours of my package being sent out, I had a mailman at my door!

The package came incredibly promptly, which is something I can’t even say for ordering from Tweed.

Inside the goodie package, I had two perfectly sealed, resealable bags. They both kept the smell in wonderfully, which I soon found out, because being as impatient as I am, I tore into them immediately!

I got 2G of Bruce banner, and 2G of Jet fuel!

Upon opening the Bruce banner, a very familiar, sweet floral smell arose from the bag. Staring back at me was a nice thick, two gram bud, completely CAKED in resin. I picked half the bud off the stem, and busted it straight away, eager to taste this beautiful looking bud.

Inside the bud smells heavily of Diesel, which was easily attributed to the Sour diesel lineage of this plant, followed by subtle floral aftertones, leaving my nose in bliss. Upon smoking it, my mouth was overcome with a taste nearly exact to the smell, slightly sour, but sweet and earthy, still carrying an aftertaste comparable to the way walking through a blooming garden of roses smells. Absolutely wonderful! The buzz from this small bowl lasted me a little over an hour, which is definitely more than I could say for most of the other bud I’ve had lately. It was creatively energetic, with a slight cerebral blur, without the full “wait, what was I doing?” that I tend to get from sativas. This bud would be something I’d recommend for before social events, where sobriety is a no but function is a yes, I’d look no further than Bruce Banner.
Overall rates;

Packaging and shipping : 9/10, essentially same day, and discrete

Bag appeal/Flower; 8/10 Pretty, nice resin, One very Thick, 2G bud

Buzz produced; 8/10; though I’m partial to Indicas, this sativa hybrid was one of the better ones

MEDICAL EFFECTS (+for positive, - for downsides)

+good for anxiety

+wonderfully social

+slight appetite stimulant

+Potentially good strain for Depression

- not going to help if you need sleep; but that's why indica strains exist, right?

Jet Fuel

The jet fuel also came in a nice, resealable bag! Black, sleek, and clearly labeled! Also a hybrid, this one looks more like an indica-dominant bud.

Upon opening the bag, I saw 3 buds peeking out. And yes, of course I stuck my nose in to see how it was!

This one smells heavily of berries and a light bit of spice to me, as well as carrying that aftertone of diesel from the Sour D. Parent in this strain. Kinda like eating funnel cake at the gas station! Busting up one of the buds, the smell of diesel came out more, filling the living room with a smell similar to a garage, without the metal. Very heavy smell of Diesel, and super earthy. The smell of berries that was present outside the bud still lingers, but now as an after tone.

Smoking this bud, my mouth started to water; full of the taste of strawberries, with a slight aftertaste of spice. The buzz from this was more sedative than I had first expected from the smell, but not totally overwhelming. It was a happy, thoughtful buzz, making me giggle a little more than normal at the show I had on. It was a fairly uplifting feeling mentally, while my body was incredibly relaxed. I’d find this strain nice for hanging out, having a lazy day on the couch with a couple friends, or for those late nights where sleep evades you.

OVERALL

Package and shipping; 9/10

Bag appeal/Flower; 7/10 it was nice, and fairly covered with resin. Slightly leafy, but it happens!

Buzz produced; 9/10 ; Heavily sedative physically, while nicely uplifting mentally. The ideal hybrid!

MEDICAL EFFECTS

+Great for Insomnia

+Very happy; good for depression

+Nice for back or knee pain

+Slight appetite stimulant

- Super drowzy effect; probably not the best if you have stuff to do, but that's why sativa exists.
Last edited by Canadian_made840 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.