**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Buyweedonlineshop 5 sample review

Buyweedonlineshop.ca

Rating: 8.5/10

Sign Up: All done through email as it was the same offer extended to other forum members. I then created an account on the site.

Ordering & Pricing: All 1g samples, Pink Rockstar $185oz, Zeus OG $197oz, Nukem God $210, OG Skunk $197oz and Haze Extreme $185oz

Communication: All done through the forum and email. No complaints

Packaging: The cheapy bubble envelope with the 5 samples inside a smell proof bag inside the very nice sealed window pouches. I'd complain about the envelope but since they are free samples and packaging is costly i can let it slide.

Products / Photos:
Haze extreme. Sativa. Smells terrible. Just absolutely terrible. But since the other reviews said this was normal for a haze i gave it a go. A really nice head high that woke me right up and made me have to move around.
Og Skunk. Hybrid. Kind of a piney woody smell. Another one of those strains that makes me move around. Buzz lasted for maybe an hour. Got me nice and relaxed
Nukem God. Sativa. Smells like flowers. All these sativas just make me get up and accomplish things. This one made me hungry though so i liked that. Buzz lasted about an hour.
Zeus OG. Hybrid. It smells sweet. I liked this one for grinding my video games in the afternoon. It seemed to keep me focused longer and left me stress free. Buzz lasted about and hour.
Pink Rockstar. Indica. Smells like really pungent flowers. I am from northern canada and have probably been smoking indicas mostly since 2 years ago. Although i dont mind them or hybrids i usually steer clear as they seem to give me anxiety. That said i liked this sample the best. Put me into that comatose couch potato state of giggling at stupid sitcom humor before passing out and sleeping like a rock.

Incentive for Customers: none yet

Incentive for Review: sent me samples.

Notes: Pink rockstar is my favorite and 2nd would be the haze extreme if it didn't smell so bad. All the buds were dense and firm but a little dry so boveda's would be needed. All the buds were also rounded on the outside probably from large volume sealing for shipping. ( i dunno i am no pro) That would be my 2 issues with the order. Other then that the packaging was top notch and the stickers(with some care) can be removed to be placed on your container. I'm interested to see what this company offers in the future. I think it would also be fair to say that i don't like spending over 160oz. So i would consider this websites prices to be higher then i am accustomed too. But that pink rockstar makes me think twice

Re: Buyweedonlineshop 5 sample review

Thanks for sharing your review! I just got my sample pack from them today too and we have a couple crossovers. I just cracked into the Extreme Haze. The effect of a high energizing sativa is my favorite so I've used a lot of Haze variations, it's definitely normal for the strain to taste like you licked Windex. If you're a fan of the effect but not so much the taste, I recommend seeking out Durban Poison. It's the espresso of sativas, and while it still tastes a bit like poison, it's offset by being spicier and more of an IPA bitter effect.