**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

First Flower order from a MOM - SpeedGreens

Third time online cannabis order, first two were vape carts, this is my first flower order from a MOM.

MOM: SpeedGreens

Setup/Comms: Simple, easy website, account setup, ID needed after order is made. Quite a few emails so excellent overall. Online chat as well that is super helpful.

Purchase: AAAA Mix n Max Oz for $199. I tried ordering on a Friday and use their newbie code but website was having none of it due to Friday flash sale (I had been shopping all week at the site and waiting for payday) after asking their online chat about it, made order and they gave me credit for my next order in an email after.

Delivery: Ordered Friday nov30 - arrived following Monday. Amazing. You have option to sign for package, best for insurance just in case.
Buds in individual labeled pill bottles, which IMO might as well slap a legal sticker on they are that good, boveda in each, sealed inside a vac sealed bag, inside a milar bag, inside a box. No smell.

7g of each, plus 3.5g gift of Kushberry AA for signing up, and 4x PRs for order over $179. Bonus!

Flower:

Godberry - beautiful buds, purple, dark green, small orange hairs, frosty. Smooth berries and pine finish. Dense and some of the best I’ve had, but I had yet to try;

Black Roses - whoa , whoa these buds are crazy, the structure is such a dark purple it is almost black, extremely dark green and covered in trichomes, the buds kinda look like little roses too. Smell is nothing I’ve heard of. Fruit and fuel is the best I can describe. Tingly body buzz and easy to nap.

Black Nuken - reminds me of a super solid sleep and calm inducing indica, smooth earthy sweetness, dark buds but still some brightness inside. These are the biggest nugs of the buy with two big Xmas trees.

Twisted Citrus - I have not had a true Sativa in a long time and this beautiful bunch of smaller buds of bright green and orange sweet fruity, lemons was a treat. Smacked my head and I cleaned the house. Then a gradual come down of chill.

4x PRs- have had one, smoked well, did it’s job, tasted sweet, woody, and pine. Was toasted after as I usually smoke a small pipe and that was a good .5g joint.

Also made a salad joint with all 4 strains, that was fantastic.

Gift of Kushberry AA 3.5g. Have not tried yet. Smells great and buds look sweet. Reminds me of what my old dealer would sell. Will update.

For my first flower order for a newb SpeedGreens have been fantastic and I look forward to more. They have many strains with a few I haven’t tried or heard of yet. Their concentrates seem varied but I have no means of consuming those.

No incentive. I am fairly new here and reddit in general but I am by no means obligated. If I had not been a lurker here I would not have even given any MOM a shot for flower.

Overall: 10.0/10.0

Pics are over at /MOMpics