**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Speedgreens order #3 January 25 AA Rockstar + 4x Sample Review

Overall: 9.9/10

Sign Up: 3rd order in 3 months, had an account, also an affiliate ( no commissions yet) so no need to resign. First order needed ID. Easy e-commerce sign in.

Ordering Pricing: The website/menu seems to expanding each week. Tons of options from Flower to Concentrates and edibles. From my rounds on other sites all prices seem competitive for the quality I have experienced.

I was on a budget this month and went for 1oz and 1/2oz of the AA Rockstar. It was $99 an Oz the day before I ordered and was looking forward to saving some cash , but the price went up a bit but they honoured the lower point and it is still on sale. They said it was higher quality then the last batch as well. $170 with free shipping over $99 plus $2 for signature required. Nice option.

Communication: Awesome!!! As per above they honoured the old price of the Rockstar even thought he batch was better then last one. Replied quickly by email and the online chat too.
F0655FC3-70AC-41F8-BA23-B534F414AF96.png
Packaging: we’ve all seen them, pills bottles with child prof tops (which can be screwed back in upside down) with 62% 1g Boveda packs for fresh buds on delivery. Best in the biz I think. Has anyone else seen better?

Products: AA Rockstar 42g for $168. This is definitely a million times better then what my old black market dealer was selling me for $50 a quarter. Buds are quite dense, some massive ones but the 14g bottle has a lot of smaller nugs. Dark green, bright orange hairs and a decent amount of frost on them. For the price per gram I am super happy. 10/10

The rest are all 1g samples. Also not rating as I would just like to give my opinion and flavours and high.

Sweet Tooth AAAA-second sample I’ve tried. Again beautiful bud. Bright green and orange, smooth sweet and slightly pine smoke, uplifting and chill high. Good for my back right now.

Romulan AAAA-I have heard things about this one from SG, and it’s a heavy hitter, rich smell and smooth smoke, knocked me good, the 2 hours I was blasted are a blur. I think I tried to play video games but I can’t remember.

West Coast Diesel AAAA - this is one of their newer arrivals, and silly me decided this would be the first one up when package arrived. Had a tolerance break before too. Oops. Just destroyed me after one toke. Pine and overwhelming gas flavour. Really digging those terps. Similar the the Black Roses with less fruit. Euphoria then nap time after about 1 and 1/2 hours.

Motaro Blue AAA- another new one for SG, slight purple to the buds, smells of berries when broken up and slight pine as well, very nice smooth smoke, supposed indica dominant but it’s fairly balanced for me.

Incentive for Customers: New10 for noobs 10% and 3.5g with first order,free shipping over $99, 2x PRs orders over $179, more freebies the more you spend.

Incentive for Review: other then receiving more samples to review each time I review there is none. They do enjoy seeing them as would any business. I did sign up for affiliate status, was a missed thumb push on phone but there it is. I have not received any commissions yet. I have turned one friend to order and I do recommend SG, for first timers and experienced users.

Notes: this is the only MOM I have ordered flower from and I have yet to be disappointed by the quality and cost. They have great CS, by email and online chat. I have recently purchased a Dynavap and am so looking forward to savouring the flavours of SGs AAAA when I start saving money on consumption.