**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

u/6ixgreenDispensary Sells Weed On Reddit??

A cold call message I received on Reddit:
Hey, We're a new MOM and got some stellar reviews from the r/Canadianmom megaforum 2019, and we're willing to hook you up. We got top shelf shatter and some premium bud. Normally we sell our AAAA ($165 - $205), but we could give you 40% your first purchase, if your willing to give us an honest review. Our shatter goes for $35, and we could do 14g for $330.Let us know if you're interested. Cheers!
Would you do it?

I did.
Signup -
This is a Redditor who privately messaged me regarding their new MoM from the GTA. I suppose like many GTA delivery options, they probably have an Instagram or something but this order was done exclusively through Reddit. They have a menu on request and asked for no proof of anything.

Package/shipping -
I sent them my mailing address, they sent me the info to use in the e-transfer, I sent that e-transfer, they sent my code. I ordered on Friday and recommended they wait until Monday to ship because of the long weekend; I received my tracking code on Tuesday and my package on Thursday to Winnipeg. Standard bubble mailer with single layer of vacuum seal packaging, no moisture control or customization. The weed itself was contained in ziplock bags marked with sharpie.

Perks for me -
I accepted their offer of a cheap ounce of their “quads”, including the promise of a freshly cut flower they were still curing. I may be their first real customer, but they told me they were sending out more orders the same day, maybe they were trying to reassure me or maybe I’m not the only one who decided “to heck with it, let’s smoke this weed!”

Perks for you -
Pretty sure they cold-called as many Redditors as they dared so you too could have been offered a cheap first order to try them out. Probably could ask them nicely too. GTA, no ID required, no signup required. It’s like having a guy. Wait a minute…

Customer Service -
They were fast to response to messages and communicated the process with me, but of course, they were also closing their first sale and hungry for it. So we’ll see how our mileage goes. I received the wrong 14g, I in fact was expecting AK Bubba. Though I’m already using the Nuken and enjoying it, I am a lil disappointed and hopefully I’ll try the AK Bubba in the future. :)

Concentrates - Sample of unknown shatter - AAA? - 5.5 / 10
Pain to work with (just a little bit too sticky to cooperate), nice clear golden coloration with a mouth cooling pine flavor. It was a nice smooth dab, the flavor profile I picked up from it was pine and mint/menthol. I’m not sure what the price point is since this was a privately arranged deal to get the word out, I’d buy it for about $24 a gram. It’s not the worst product, but it did try my patience.

Buds -
Nuken AAAA - 9/10
Intense flavor of citrus and pine, accurate to my memory of the strain phenotype. While it softens into a more diluted version of the same taste as the bowl goes on, the taste is pervasive enough to remain long into the vape bowl. Working on one bowl of this has me high before I’m done the bowl, vibrating with creative bliss. Fortunately it’s working to my favor, because I’m writing this review. While Nuken was not the strain I ordered, I’m not disappointed to have Nuken. I consider this to be a fine example of Nuken.

Is it craft? Well… the presentation is not craft cannabis. I mean, they threw it in a zippie and tossed it in the mail. Is it a quad? It’s potent, that’s for sure. I’m now 30 minutes into a bowl in the vape and it just keeps going, it’s tasting pretty toasty now yet vapor just continues bubbling off. I’m somewhat terrified of what might happen if I vaporized one more bowl of this. It’s made me grateful I rejiggered my grading scale based on constructive criticism on past reviews/in general. So yeah. I think it’s a quad.

Romulan AAAA - 9/10
Utterly caked in crystals, it’s difficult to find the green plant underneath. I’m pretty sure this nug is falling apart because of how trichy it is. The flavor profile is classic Romulan if you’ve ever had it before, distinctly different from the Nuken–citrus is still a present note, but with a vanilla creamy sweetness to temper it into something decadent and out of this world. I slept beautifully. Like the Nuken, the vapor continued on for an amazing length of time, and one bowl launched me as high as I needed to be. I left the remains in my vape and when I came upstairs, the smell of the grapefruity Romulan was still present in the air. It was very nice. An overall excellent example of the strain.

Shade: it’s better than The Green Ace’s Romulan… which was pretty good. Unfortunately I no longer have any left to do a direct photo to photo comparison.

Tripp Fly AAA+ - 7/10
One enormous 7 gram nug. I pretty much had a heart attack of bliss right then and there. That said, it’s not quite as high quality as the other two. There’s a lot of leafiness in the trim. I cannot deny its bag appeal though, it’s a gorgeous example. I showed it to my best friend who said, “now they’re just showing off.”

The initial flavor note I pick up here is pineapple and sweetness, maybe a hint of apple. It’s fruity, but not citrus forward, with an acidity I’ve come closest to experiencing from the strain Pineapple. After a few pulls, that tapers off to being leathery and bright. The vapor continued to drop all flavor off faster, and transformed to an unremarkable burnt flavor.

I don’t dislike it, but compared to the others, it doesn’t blow my mind, it’s more “average”.

Re: u/6ixgreenDispensary Sells Weed On Reddit??

xsinx wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:49 pm Expected worse from a random dude creeping up on reddit users like that. You mentioned still curing buds initially but didn't touch on that when reviewing the strains, how was the humidity level on them?

Also you mentioned bowls and vape, did you only vape or did you try smoking it?
Thanks for asking. I too expected worse, and while the packaging leaves much to be desired, I'm pretty pleased with the resulting smoke. I almost always vape, but for reviews, I do smoke everything at least once.

Nuken: Smooth, a little too humid to stay well lit, burns to a white-gray ash once I managed to get it going, but I had to relight multiple times. I think given another week or two it'll be a better smoke, and it'll likely be a great one. As for its humidity, I'd say it's a little bit too tacky, definitely a fresher flower, but it's amazing in the vape.
Tripp: Middle of the road for smoke smoothness. Great cure, lights and stays lit without dissolving in on itself. Smoked, it has an immediate head high wallop. I daresay it's a better smoke than vape.
Romulan: Extremely smooth, burns to a perfect light gray-white ash which dissolves into a fine powder with no imperfections. Perfect cure on it, easily gets a good cherry burn going.
Jimmykos2 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:09 pm I was confusing these guys with 6ixpensary
Ditto, I think I confused them on Discord. Whoops.