**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Mimosa Hybrid Review | 4.25/5 | 6ixpensary

Mimosa Hybrid Review | 4.25/5 | Original Review

Mimosa has been the talk of the town for the early part of this year so glad I finally nabbed a sample. Priced high with lots of hype I set the expectations pretty high.

This bud probably has the best bag appeal of any strain in the last few months. Coated white in crystals, light green color, decent ratio of bud/red hairs and very dense. The crystal, dense, light color goes straight to the center and maintains and overall shiny, neat, well trimmed look. The smell is SUPER lemon/acidic and VERY sweet, fruity. Probably some of the strongest smelling, fruity, acidic smells I've ever come across. That smell really got strong after grinding it as well leaving an overall light green color (and very dense bud as it quickly filled up the grinder). People with weak wrists beware it was very sticky and hard to grind.

The vape flavor was pretty nice, the same fruit acidic lemon taste at low temps and when it cooked at medium (185-190) for a while it got a nice, fresh-cookies, sweet taste: straight out of the oven. Though some may say its a common taste I actually find it to be pretty unique, pleasant, smooth and relaxing. I'd say alongside the bag appeal, the vape was a great time. That baked goods lasted throughout and never really diminished.

Smoking it in the pipe was .... ok... it left a darker ash, light grey, with a speck of white, but also boasted a bit harsh, heavy on the lungs kinda feel. Now I think this was part to the high THC content as I instantly got cerebral, ears-ringing sensations similar to the blueberry cheesecake I remember from THC. The high is very slow creeper, even tho you feel alert, focused, awake at the start with a mild stoned-ness, it takes a good 5-10 mins to get the indica feel to kick in: relax, couch lock but still active, creative social. Perhaps a good bud to stay at home with and clean / have guests.

Overall, having this be the first time trying any of the hyped mimosa, it was a pretty good bud. I wouldn't go out and buy huge quantities (cost is high) but I wouldn't shy away from smoking it again. A great bag appeal, great flavor in the vape, OK blazing and strong, creeper buzz it has a solid 4/5 from me.