**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

The Wellness Temple !

MOM Name : The Wellness Temple

Overall rating out of 10: 10/10 forsure . Very clean

Ordering & Pricing: the pricing is incredible for the buds. Ordering is simple, very easy to navigate the website.

Communication: had no problems so no communication was needed.

Packaging: 10/10. The medicine was in individually marked bags and it was double vacuum sealed in box in the post bag. No smell. They also put a different business sticker on the bag to throw the MAN off✊

Products / Photos: pictures see below
1 ounce of gorilla glue #4
1 ounce of purple diamond
They also threw in a gram of wedding cake and a gram of black diamond.
The Gorilla Glue is an absolute couch locker! I smoked a regular size joint and was spent, I definitely recommend this strain from T.W.T it was also on sale, so with that sale price and the coupon it definitely came in way under the price of other M.O.M.s for the grade.
8/10 smell, 9/10 taste, and 8/10 bag appeal.
The purple diamonds smell is incredible upon opening the bag youre hit with a smell of fruitiness and a bit of lemon, the bag appeal holds up to the smell as well it's covered in crystal and has a quite a lot of purple tones to it.
Smell 9/10, bag appeal 9/10
The wedding cake surprised me ! It was absolutely covered in crystal and when dumping the contents of the bag on to the table showed alot of crystals that had came off the bud. This will be on my next order.
Smell 8/10 , bag appeal 9/10
The black diamond was definitely my favorite. The pictures don't do it justice, it's completely covered in crystal and has dark purple tones through out the bud. I'm kind of disappointed I didnt order more of this strain 😅
Smell 9/10 , bag appeal 10/10

Incentive for Customers: they had 12% off

Incentive for Review: no incentive

Notes: definitely going to be a long time customer of the wellness temple.
Pic 1. Gorilla glue
Pic 2. Black diamond
Pic 3. Wedding cake
Pic 4. Purple diamond
Last edited by Kanatakush on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Attachments
20190301_115226.jpg
20190301_120550.jpg
20190301_120301.jpg
20190301_115936.jpg
20190301_114424.jpg
20190301_114253.jpg