**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

CWF - Peyote Cookies

Hey folks,

just a quick question for those who have tried the recent run of Peyote Cookies that CWF currently have - what's your take on the strain? It was recommended to me from the CWF folks last time I messaged them, but ended up going with their White Montage instead. I like my flower to give me a nice heady, psychedelic buzz with some body effects (although I do like Indica's to treat my pain). So I wanted to get some more info from the community before making the purchase. I have read what I can find on here, but figured I would also ask.

Thanks as always.

Ypsi.

Re: CWF - Peyote Cookies

Ypsi wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:00 pm
R.R.Toking wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:47 pm I loved my last order of peyote cookies, I found it to be a very clean uplifting high. The flavour and smooth smoke are very enjoyable. I have another can coming this week as well as the bubble gum.
Thanks for the reply man, appreciate it!

Ypsi
Np, Peyote Cookies is supposed to be a heavy indica but the pheno that Organic Bros is growing gives a much more Sativa high
Last edited by R.R.Toking on Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.