**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

3TreesCannabis Review (5 strains) - March 11

Hello there. Trying to post more reviews here as well as reddit as of late! Another super promising MoM from my neck of the woods or close enough lol. They ship out of Ottawa and I got the package in 2 days here in Toronto. Wrapped discreetly and safely ensuring there is no smell or squished/crushed flowers. Vacuum sealed and boxed up. Tried 5 strains total and they were all of great quality :

(the imgur links are much better quality for zooming in!)

1) Purple Urkle
Probably my favorite out of the bunch for sheer aesthetics and bag appeal. Beautiful shades of light greens and dark greens with a vibrant purple that is covered by a blanket of trichomes and a great trim to go along with it. Sticky and dense and has an intense earthy and sweet aroma with hints of grape/berry. Very similar to mendocino purple in profile and effects. Would definitely put this in the before bed category as it had me feeling quite lazy and relaxed before undoubtedly falling asleep.
purp.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/j5Wyn4z

2) Amnesia Haze
True story. Right after smoking some of this with my brother yesterday, I turn to him and I'm like "hey man, what strain did we just smoke again?"
My brother blankly stares back and says "i dunno I forgot."
It's a more potent sativa than I'm usually used to waking and baking with and hits quickly too. Uplifting and energetic but also can feel a little spacey too if smoked in excess. The aroma is mostly citrus and earthy until broken up where there are hints of spice and wood. Very pleasant and flavorful in the vape. The buds are round,dense and sticky and perfectly trimmed.
amn.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/zwDc40W

3) God Bud
I love any Jordan of the Island influenced strain I've ever come across but never tried the actual God Bud itself. The buds are dense and fresh, not dry or overly sticky and break up nice and fluffy. I can instantly detect the Hawaiian genetics with that sweet tropical, almost pineapple smell. Mixed in with a sweet pine and musky dank from the purple kush. Smoked it in a backwoods and it burned super slow and stayed flavorful throughout. Not a knockout type indica but defintely gets you super relaxed and lazy. Seriously, didn't want to do nothing after smoking this except snack on crispers and pretzels lol.
god.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/NTgnQrj

4) Alien Cookies

Never had the chance to try this strain either but its a hell of a creeper. A little harsher than the others and the spicy notes from the cookies had my sinuses going lol but thats normal for me with any strain that has the terpene beta-caryophyllene. The smell and taste are of a sweet vanilla with earthy pungent notes from the alien dawg. Feels like a true and even hybrid in the way it acts. Starts with an uplifting and relaxing high and slowly builds into a sedating body high. Wouldn't wake and bake with it because of the creeper effects lol
The buds are dense and moderately sticky and trimmed very well too.
alien.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/vaiPpti

5) Durban Poison #2
To me, this strain truly embodies what a true sativa is and how it can uplift the mind and body. Just a general "feel good" flower thats very energetic and functional. I wish i can always have a full jar on hand. The buds are round shaped and dense and sticky with sweet earthy notes. When broken up there's also some dank undertones of pine in there. I vaped some at low temp to get the true essense of it and even got the licorice taste it's known to have. Also it's another very finely trimmed bud like the rest.
durban.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/4eLAkPi

All in all a great first experience and very friendly CS. They have quality flower from what I've tried and i love the batch date info under each strain so you know how old a certain batch is. Everything was fresh and trimmed superbly. Happy with the whole ordeal.

On a sidenote, I uploaded many photos before finally getting it right lol but even though i removed them from the attachments section they still all managed to show up. Hence why there are so many duplicates. Anyway to remove them? Thanks!
Last edited by Thechronickid00 on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Attachments
alien.jpg
durban.jpg
alien.jpg
god.jpg
amn.jpg
purp.jpg
durban.jpg
god.jpg
amn.jpg
purp.jpg
PhotoGrid_1552616912399.jpg
durban poison #2.jpg
animal cookies 3treesc.jpg
god bud 3treesc.jpg

Re: 3TreesCannabis Review (5 strains) - March 11

Ragnarokie wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:12 am I ordered from them recently and can attest to their quality - they've got some very competitive pricing imo for the product they offer. I'm hoping to get a review up of them early next week. Purple urkle and durban poison were in my order too, both of them are awesome
Even more reason to check them out now lol. It's really nice when companies get into a friendly pricing battle lol nice for the customer anyways I guess. This website is pretty cool too, without it I probably wouldn't want to fund durban poison lol.
I'll definitely check out your review when you post it. I've realized reviews take some time and effort as I'm new to doing them, so good work to everyone else who takes the time to do them. These moms need more recognition. :)

Randude wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:21 am
Ragnarokie wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:12 am I ordered from them recently and can attest to their quality - they've got some very competitive pricing imo for the product they offer. I'm hoping to get a review up of them early next week. Purple urkle and durban poison were in my order too, both of them are awesome
Even more reason to check them out now lol. It's really nice when companies get into a friendly pricing battle lol nice for the customer anyways I guess. This website is pretty cool too, without it I probably wouldn't want to fund durban poison lol.
I'll definitely check out your review when you post it. I've realized reviews take some time and effort as I'm new to doing them, so good work to everyone else who takes the time to do them. These moms need more recognition. :)
Think it's only fair to take time with the reviews. Don't want to mislead the community and dont want to under/over-sell the MOM either. Especially true when ordering a wide variety - gotta take the time to try out everything individually to really get a proper grasp of the effects/smoke etc. One small criticism I do have of 3Trees is their packaging can really compact some nugs which doesn't help bag appeal. Other than that i got no issues, customer service excellent as well

Ragnarokie wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:35 am
Randude wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:21 am
Think it's only fair to take time with the reviews. Don't want to mislead the community and dont want to under/over-sell the MOM either. Especially true when ordering a wide variety - gotta take the time to try out everything individually to really get a proper grasp of the effects/smoke etc. One small criticism I do have of 3Trees is their packaging can really compact some nugs which doesn't help bag appeal. Other than that i got no issues, customer service excellent as well
Yes that is very true. Well put