**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Another Ganja West review.

Ganja West are a really good company that seem to becoming more professional at a steady rate.
The sign up is very easy, they offer rewards, always have deals and have free products for 1st time customers. Their website is very easy to navigate through, and they've also added a bit of lab test results to their website. Still no THC or CBD content on the packaging, but hopefully with the new changes on the site they will head towards doing that.. so pretty exciting and cool to see a MOM "move on up" this quickly. Thumbs up to Ganja West.
The shipping is discreet and simple - an envolope with a vaccum sealed bag with smaller properly sealed bags (with your items) inside of it. Also shipping was free, which you get after spending 150$(?) If I remember correctly. No free samples, which is fine consider shipping is free after a certain amount.. so there is definitely incentive; but the more the marrier lol.
Ganja West has their logo added to the bags, which is very nice I think.

OG Kush AAA - Very nice Kush smell, a bit sweet and "fieldy". Medium dense and lightish green coloured flowers. Nice hairs and trichomes. Smooth smoke, medium light ash. Good effects, will help you sleep, I little heavy for daytime but doable. Happy, calm, relaxed, creativity, good for pain and eating. Good for Rosin. Love this strain .. 8.8/10

Purple Punch AAA - Darkish Green and lots of purple. Nice fruity Cannabis smell and taste. Below medium dense. Nice hairs and trichomes a bit on the frothy side . Not as good as last time I got this off GW , but still pretty good. Ash is on the dark side and smoke isn't too smooth. Good effects, more for night I though. Happy, relaxing, creative, in thought, hungry. Makes Great Rosin. 7/10

Super Skunk AAA - Not too skunky, but that smell IS there. A bit grassy and earthy almost sweet pine smell. Taste is same as smell, very nice. Light green dense flowerz. Nice dark orange hairs and good trichomes. Light Grey ash, medium smooth smoke. Happy and relaxed great for day and night. Not too heavy. This made me real hungry lol. Good for night . Also good for Rosin. 8/10

Hindu Kush AAA - Sweet Kush with almost a tiny pine and grass to it. Taste is same as smell . Dark Green and Purple, a bit frothy, medium dense. Darkish ash, medium smooth. Good nighttime effects, daytime is do-able as well. Happy, creative, in thought, relaxed. Good for pain relief, eating and sleeping. Did ok with rosin, not the greatest but good. 7.5/10

Blue Dream Budder - A bit piney and earthy THC smell. Light brown, soft and easy to work with. Taste is same as smell but sweeter and a bit more floral. Good effects. Day and Night. Happy, calming, hungry, good for pain, in thought. 8/10

Ganja West are great, if you haven't purchased from them, I suggest you do. They have good prices and GREAT products. I give them 8.5/10
Attachments
Blue Dream Budder
Blue Dream Budder
Hindu Kush
Hindu Kush
Super Skunk
Super Skunk
Purple Punch
Purple Punch
OG Kush
OG Kush
20190401_094843.jpg