**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

King Tuts - Liberty Haze, Chocolope, LSD, Nuken Live Resin, Tuts Shatter

King Tuts -
Signup -
ID required.

Package/shipping -

In a standard bag with a single opaque vacuum seal layer containing all of the other products which are also vacuum sealed–the 14 just in vacuum pack and the 7 grams in black baggies. The live resin came in a jar, and the shatter came in a King Tut branded baggie wrapped in parchment paper. As is the King’s style, a free banana rolling paper was included, which makes the entire package smell like banana.

Perks for you -
There’s a 10% new customer code, points accumulation for repeat customers, regular sales on predictable sale days (next one will probably be 4/20, I hear something crazy about how KT coins might ((no promises, this is hearsay)) be worth twice as much for those who have some accumulated...), and an affiliate program to earn real actual money which can be cashed out as money or weed.

Perks for me -
This wasn't a review package, but it was still free. I used KT coins and affiliate dollars earned from people signing up through my King Tuts affiliate code down in the shill factory to order this package! I was under no obligation to review this package but I'm doing so anyway because I review all of my cannabis now. :)

Customer Service -
The King is a customer servicing superstar. Even though I was getting free weed from them from my affiliate account, he still took great care of me. Although that might be because this means I’ve sent them a few nice customers. =P
Bud -
Liberty Haze AAA 7/10

Absurdly flavorful and an excellent balanced sativa high. Whatever is crossed into the Haze lineage makes it taste slightly less like cat pee. Didn’t make me turn into an American, but it did free up some of my brain processing power. LIBERTYYYYY! Grinding it releases the smell without opening the grinder. This is pungent, eye-watering weed. It does kind of leave my mouth feeling like it has a ‘skin’ of the aftertaste coating my tongue. Smokes to a light gray ash.

Thin Mint AAA 6.5/10
All tiny buds, which is a bit of a nuisance. In the vape the flavor isn’t that remarkable, and smoked, it reminds me of both mint and foliage, so less of a mint cookies experience and more of a freshly picked mint from the garden experience, and in that handful you also got some basil and some parsley and some grass and some marijuana. I think I’d really like a quad example of this strain. It smokes down to a dark gray ash which was better filtered through water than alone in a pipe.

Chocolope AAA 7.5/10
Nice chunky buds. Chocolate and coffee aromatics. Not the best Chocolope I’ve had but very good for the price. After I got it they dropped it to $99 per ounce (second time that’s happened! I get a KT product and a few days later it goes on sale! AAH) and it’s likely all gone by now. So why gush about bygones. :(

LSD AAA 6/10
Smells EXACTLY like lemon. A bit on the fluffy/dry side, not so bad it crumbles, but it’s easy to finger bust. The aromatics are nice, but not so intense one could use it as a car freshener. The vapor has a bit of a course lung feel with a heating influence, and exhaling through my nose reminds me of lemon cough drops. While it tasted nice, and the flavor held out in the vape for a decent amount of time, I didn’t love the high, which only heightened my anxiety and made my head feel like it was lurching, its effects breeching into psychedelic and definitely a bit paranoia. Smokes down to white ash and leaves the inside of my mouth feeling like I blew Mr Clean. This was only a sample, and I don’t think I’d elect to get more.

Concentrates -
King Tuts shatter - 7.7/10

Golden with a proper snap to it, an acceptable amount of flavor though unfortunately that flavor reminds me of soap, gets me good and high. It’s a decent product for the price, easy to manage and a clean vapor.

Nuken Live Resin - 8.5/10
Flavorful lemon/pine/earth notes which remind me a bit of polishing furniture. The high can go one way or the other depending on what my body needs, sometimes it’s more cerebral, sometimes more body, it’s an interesting balance. I think this is a great, well priced concentrate I can see myself buying again. Unfortunately it got stuck to the top of the lid as you'll see in the pictures, which resulted in a tiny bit of product loss, not much though.

In closing: King Tuts has an amazing range of products for medical, recreational, super powered highs, edible, topical, head shop stuff... I'm always happy with a KT package and I'm very impressed with how far they've come and how much they continue to apply feedback, criticism, and the continued needs of the community to their growing range. Of course I think you should try King Tuts and do so using my URL from the shill factory if you feel so inclined.

Thanks for the awesome package, KT.

Re: King Tuts - Liberty Haze, Chocolope, LSD, Nuken Live Resin, Tuts Shatter

Randude wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:45 pm Very nice review! The strains are very nice. I thought the LSD was quite nice for the day, which is rare for me to find usually. The chocolope was very good. I really need to try the nuken live resin.

Wanna trade cameras? Lol jk
The Nuken Live Resin is one of their best products, outstanding potency. :)

I'm shooting using my phone camera. My phone is uhh... an A5? I googled it and apparently it's "13 MP primary camera, 5 MP front camera" so I'm shooting with 13 megapixels, which isn't actually that great of a camera and you should be able to match it if you upgrade your phone... I didn't have to pay much to upgrade mine because we were on a good phone plan and all, so they were willing to just give it to me if I agreed to stay with them for a while, which wasn't a problem because I liked the plan (infinite data, one of the best data plans in all of Canada). Anyway, you should be able to get a camera of equivalent power pretty cheap. The trick is, I'm shooting it in natural light during the day, so there are multiple light sources, and using the flash when doing the close up pictures, and I'm resizing them in Photoshop instead of with the website which keeps some of the sharpness, so they look a bit better than they actually are. I wish I had a nice camera with macro, which (sad face) I did until the Jamaica adventure, and I left my camera in my backpack with the jar of $500 Jamaican dollar glue (don't worry it was more like $5 canadian dollars with the exchange rate LOL) and it leaked into my camera!!!

And that was the end of my camera with manual focusing macro. I did get my money's worth out of it and it wasn't high end, at least, $300 loss at most and I'd made more than that back already in photography based assets to use in my art.

And there's the tragic story of the day.

Re: King Tuts - Liberty Haze, Chocolope, LSD, Nuken Live Resin, Tuts Shatter

Keyll wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:35 pm
Randude wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:45 pm Very nice review! The strains are very nice. I thought the LSD was quite nice for the day, which is rare for me to find usually. The chocolope was very good. I really need to try the nuken live resin.

Wanna trade cameras? Lol jk
The Nuken Live Resin is one of their best products, outstanding potency. :)

I'm shooting using my phone camera. My phone is uhh... an A5? I googled it and apparently it's "13 MP primary camera, 5 MP front camera" so I'm shooting with 13 megapixels, which isn't actually that great of a camera and you should be able to match it if you upgrade your phone... I didn't have to pay much to upgrade mine because we were on a good phone plan and all, so they were willing to just give it to me if I agreed to stay with them for a while, which wasn't a problem because I liked the plan (infinite data, one of the best data plans in all of Canada). Anyway, you should be able to get a camera of equivalent power pretty cheap. The trick is, I'm shooting it in natural light during the day, so there are multiple light sources, and using the flash when doing the close up pictures, and I'm resizing them in Photoshop instead of with the website which keeps some of the sharpness, so they look a bit better than they actually are. I wish I had a nice camera with macro, which (sad face) I did until the Jamaica adventure, and I left my camera in my backpack with the jar of $500 Jamaican dollar glue (don't worry it was more like $5 canadian dollars with the exchange rate LOL) and it leaked into my camera!!!

And that was the end of my camera with manual focusing macro. I did get my money's worth out of it and it wasn't high end, at least, $300 loss at most and I'd made more than that back already in photography based assets to use in my art.

And there's the tragic story of the day.
That is indeed tragic. I'm still trying to find ways for better pictures. Hopefully I can get a camera soon. Now I know they're not that hard to get, but easy to lose lol.

Looks very potent!